Attorney at Law
Hello, my name is Ryan. I am an estate planning and probate attorney. I understand that each person has their own understanding of estate planning, powers of attorney, post death administration, and probate. It's my job as an attorney and counselor to make sure I ask questions and listen to answers so I can provide effective and comprehensive solutions to each individual.
Why I Practice Law
I like problem solving, so if you know exactly what you need from me, I am going to do my best to deliver that. I'm also an empathetic person who can relate to people. I can sense when people are finding their situation challenging. In those situations, I am going to take extra time to educate and guide those clients through the legal process.
I'm very proud of the number of repeat clients and referrals that I have received as an attorney. There is no higher compliment than to be asked to prepare an estate plan by an adult child of a past client, or a Personal Representative on a recently completed probated matter. Thank you.
During my free time I enjoy spending time and cooking for my wife and young daughter. My daughter is only seven years old, but it amazes me how quickly she is growing up.
- Estate Planning
- Lex Novus, PLC - Senior Attorney - 2022 - Present
- The Law Offices of Harold C. MacDonald, PLLC / The Law Offices of Benjamin T. Vader, PLLC - Senior Attorney - 2015 - 2020
- Trott Law, P.C. - Associate Attorney - 2009 -2015
- Michigan Bar Association - Member - 2005 - Present
- Michigan State University - College of Law - J.D. in Law, 2004
- Michigan State University - B.A. in Psychology, 2000